CALL FOR PAPERS
We are now inviting submissions for Volume 2, Issue 2.Deadline: September 30, 2017
- UMRI – JIHRL publishes a range of original scholarly works covering a wide spectrum of international and domestic human rights issues of contemporary relevance. Part of our mission is to support the work of scholars, and we encourage submissions of well-written and original works from legal and academic scholars as well as practitioners.
- UMRI – Journal of International Human Rights Law is published online, twice a year by Universal Multidisciplinary Research Institute, India. It is published in English and can be fully accessed online at www.jihrl.com. The journal aims at strengthening the work of activists in the Diaspora through the encouragement of distinguished debates.
- This Volume 2, Issue 2welcomes the submission fromthe following thematic areas; Transitional Justice, Trafficking in Persons, Water &Sanitation, Terrorism, Prisoners, Civil & Political Rights, Slavery, Poverty, Climate Change, Rule of Law, Death Penalty, Cultural Rights, Racism, Security, Good Governance, Minorities, Refugees, Migration, Torture, Women’s Rights, Education, Children’s Right, Censorship & Free Speech, Indigenous People, Business, Human Rights Indicators, Military & Police, Arms, Disability, Environment, Food, Health, HIV/AIDS, International Justice and Internal Displacement.
- Articles are reviewed to ensure relevance and accuracy of content. Peer review is conducted on a double–blind basis. Authors may be requested to revise their articles in part or in whole before final acceptance. This process can take up to 4 weeks or more, as we make every effort to give each submission a thorough review.
- Copy of electronic journal and URL address of published article shall be sent to author(s). It is an Open Access Journal; hence, author has the liberty to access their article at will.